Barelythere Microfiber Crop Top Bra style 103 Review

UAT9FHPB7GBW.A Comfort Bra for Some women who have intensive activity in home and it is nice to wear while sleep, 
Barely There Crop Top 103 Bra is made for moderate control. Seamless and soft to the touch, this Barely There Crop Top 103  Bra is fashionably designed with elegant damask weave and is a great alternative to the camisole. There are no wires or hardware in this Barely There Crop Top.



Featured of Barely there  Microfiber Crop Top 103 Bra


  • nylon
  • bras closure
  • 100% nylon
  • Makes a great leisure or sleep bra
  • Feels like wearing nothing
  • Imported
  • Machine wash, tumble dry 
  • Incredibly soft microfiber construction
  • Feminine damask weave along neckline
  • Reinforced shoulder straps for added support
  • Non-binding back flat elastic edging
For your consideration here are review of costumers of Amazon Who brought this Barely there  Microfiber Crop Top 103 Bra 
 
" I bought a medium and I'm a 36D. Perfect fit!!! The best part, I don't fall out and this bra isn't hot and nasty like most. I have plenty of support too. This is now my favorite bra and I plan to load up on them!!!!
This is the best fitting, most comfortable bra I ever wore. I hate bras and am so glad I found this one!"
 
"Although the material is soft, this bra offers virtually no support and I am not a busty woman at all. This is very thin material and does not look like the picture at all which seems to elude to the fact that this offers support. Not so! Yes, it is comfortable and fits well, but it's not an everyday bra nor is it a bra for working out in. I am glad I only purchased one as this will be the last one I buy! "
 
Hope you enjoy...... 

0 komentar: